Monday, October 20, 2008

Alright, God. What are you up to?
I like to kid around with God like that. I think he must have a superb sense of humor (he did create it, after all) and sometimes I think I'm the butt of his jokes in an, "I'm just kidding," kind of way. All in good natured fun. I feel him joking with me a lot or at least I find myself chuckling at just what he might be up to.
God's seems to be reveling himself to me in surprising spurts. Opportunities that seemed to have not come to fruition, suddenly popped up again. A month ago where I seemed to have so much time on my hands and now every night has something. A new church opportunity and after the first Sunday, I'm serving in a ministry I love! Why so many blessings at once?
God is truly amazing in this good time and many he is preparing me for what he's about to do. Under the surface I can feel it. God is getting ready to break me open. I'm not sure how, but I can feel the Holy Spirit begin to work in my heart. He's whispering to me and sometimes I cannot decipher it, but I know that whisper become a shout. There is something that is not lining up with God, but I can't quite put my finger on it. But my prayer is that soon all will be revealed and God's redemption and restoration will work on that part of my life. It's all very strange to be aware that there is brokenness in your life, but not to know what specifically that is.

No comments: