I dug a little use shirt out of my closet. It's not one I normally ware to work, but I didn't want to wrinkle release the pile of clean shirt crammed into my laundry hamper, from my dash to get home Sunday night, so this shirt had the day to shine. However, there is a legacy that accompanies this shirt. Sometime, throughout the day, it will get food dumped on it. Case in point, as I'm trying to save some time and money, I've been working through lunch this week and eating meals at my desk. Today's scrumptious meal? Reheated spaghetti. One renegade noodle managed to bounce off my fork, unto my shirt, and then meander its way across the chart being audited on my desk. Thank goodness for co-worker Nancy and this nifty invention. 20 mins later and no stain. The chart faired well to, although I did not use the Tide Stick on it.Added Bonus: As I Tided myself off, a picture on my desk caught my eye. It's Laura, Becky, and I at Festival of the Arts. Same shirt with Baklava goo staring right back at me...forever immortalized on film. Oh shirt!
No comments:
Post a Comment