The fencing tournament is today and then Tiff and I have out premier. Oooo it's going o be so much fun.
I just dried my hair and it's really soft. Because I'm fencing and then going to the premier, I'm going to be crunched for time. I;m going to wear my pink polka dotted shirt and gray pants. The school year is almost done. There's only one more Thursday and then I'll be a junior. How crazy is that? What a crazy yea. In so many ways it's been the total opposite of last year. I'll be living in Pickett, DCing, and making my documentary. How exciting. I still really can't believe it's happening. Me making a real film? How crazy is that? I've never been excited about a career like this. Plans are also rolling along for my internship this summer (I pray I can handel it).
No comments:
Post a Comment